DIGITAL MARKETING DOER
Marketing Specialist, Content & Branding, User Experience
Position: Full time
Kenny Flowers is looking for a Digital Marketing Doer to join our small, driven team. As a growing e-commerce business, our goal is to get the attention of future customers & to keep things fresh as we continue scaling into a leading lifestyle brand.
We’re seeking a jack(or jane)-of-all-trades marketer and team player. Someone who can play a critical role serving as a KF brand ambassador on the front-line with our customers, and making content marketing magic happen behind-the-scenes.
You think and communicate creatively and strategically. You enjoy rolling up your short sleeves to complete decision-driving analyses, but don’t mind getting your hands dirty with the day-to-day marketing tasks/processes that keep the company growing.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
- Contribute copy and creative to all digital marketing channels
- Website, emails, blogs, social media, paid advertising, PR, etc.
- Develop and execute on an overall annual content calendar in partnership with the team
- Work hand-in-hand as a creative resource with the team to build fun and innovative digital marketing experiences that drive results
- Email marketing: Strategy, content, execution
- Social media account management
- Post and engage on Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms
- Help coordinate influencer marketing campaigns from on-boarding to post-campaign reporting
- Site content management (collection/product descriptions, FAQs, Shopify apps, etc.)
- Manage third party vendors to successfully improve the shopping experience and drive new traffic to site / improve conversion rates
- Communicate with the broader team to identify, and provide feedback on, top-performing styles and collections
- Product journey management - from buying/design, to photoshooting, to site presence and creative, to cross-channel promotion
- Project management (video content high priority)
- Schedule and coordinate photoshoots, video shoots and all content creation
- Properly capture/organize all marketing data and analyze for company-wide use
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
You are a high-energy, organized, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker and a clear communicator.
- An exceptionally organized innovator eager to deliver an amazing brand experience & a strategic thinker who understands how to analyze data for company-wide use
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive working independently in constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote
- A strong written, verbal and visual communicator that can showcase our unique brand voice through multiple media channels
- Some knowledge of social media content, social advertising and digital marketing
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level
- Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others
- Experience with Google Drive a must, experience with Adobe, Klaviyo Email Marketing, Facebook Ads a plus (some design experience preferred)
- BA or BS - and a demonstrated ability to be successful in academic endeavors
- 0-4 years of experience in an organization-oriented marketing role
- Experience rocking Kenny Flowers in multiple scenarios
Who you’ll work with:
- Our customers to ensure their experience is exceptional, and that any concerns are addressed in the best way possible
- Our HQ to progress company growth, keeping team members on top of deadlines and moving projects forward
- Our warehouse to keep track of inventory, ensure seamless deliveries to customers, and quickly address, prioritize, and resolve any issues
- Our international production teams (in Bali / Colombia) to place new orders, keep track of production, coordinate shipments to the warehouse and document how much fabric / material we have left
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Digital Markerting Doer - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.
“100% of the shirts you don’t make, don’t get worn.”
- Kenny Flowers