Customer Support Rep, Inventory Manager, Organizer/Scheduler
Position: Full time
Kenny Flowers is looking for a Full-Time Hustler to join our small, driven team. As a growing e-commerce business, our goal is to ensure a consistently awesome customer experience as we scale into a leading lifestyle brand.
We’re seeking someone who can play a critical dual-role serving as a KF brand ambassador on the front-line with our customers, while making magic happen behind the scenes to ensure a smooth operation.
We want this to be the coolest job you’ve ever had, and the beginning of an awesome new future with Kenny Flowers.
- Serve as a Kenny Flowers brand ambassador on the front line of engagement with our customers
- Support customers daily, creating a positive and consistent brand experience for them and doing whatever it takes to preserve the Kenny Flowers brand in their mind when things don’t go as planned
- Be the voice of our company and brand while being the voice of our customers when issues arise
- Field questions and issues from current and future customers. Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers whenever deliveries, transactions and experiences don’t go 100% as planned
- Identify key trends and patterns in customer communications and process changes to make us better in the future
- Initiate innovative solutions to make customer service more seamless (self-help section of website, other creative tools)
- Manage / keep track of inventory and help with forecasting production to make sure we’re not sold out of awesome things when people want them
- Communicate clearly with the warehouse to ensure order fulfillment, receiving, etc. runs smoothly and with our suppliers to ensure production, shipments, etc are on time and accurate
- Keep things organized and tidy as we grow
- Record all wholesale, group and custom inquiries/orders, schedule checkpoints and stay on top of their status through delivery
- Keep the team organized
- Managing up / helping your manager with to-dos so no opportunities are lost
- Assist with overall business calendar planning and project execution
- Assist with social media outreach/engagement
You are a high-energy, organized, self-motivated, responsible, hard worker and a clear communicator.
- Must love to communicate with people, solve problems and be part of a team that is doing meaningful work
- Able to take direction but operate with minimal supervision, thrive in an environment working independently in a constantly-evolving atmosphere. Preferably have prior experience working remote
- A strong written and verbal communicator that can riff off of our unique brand voice and that can effectively communicate to a large number of people while representing the KF brand
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented; able to manage up (and eventually down)
- Desire to contribute to an awesome company and product. Motivated to get Kenny Flowers to the next level
- Wholeheartedly embody the lifestyle that Kenny Flowers aims to bring out in others
- Passionate about helping our customers whenever they need it. Willing to work off-peak hours at times to ensure the customer experience stays strong during busy and important stretches (occasional evenings, holidays and weekends)
- Positive attitude, hunger to learn and have fun
- Experience with Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, etc.), or at least Microsoft Word/Excel
- Experience rocking Kenny Flowers in multiple scenarios
Who you’ll work with:
- Our customers to ensure their experience is exceptional, and that any concerns are addressed in the best way possible
- Our HQ to progress company growth, keeping team members on top of deadlines and moving projects forward
- Our warehouse to keep track of inventory, ensure seamless deliveries to customers, and quickly address, prioritize, and resolve any issues
- Our international production teams (in Bali / Colombia) to place new orders, keep track of production, coordinate shipments to the warehouse and document how much fabric / material we have left
To apply please email email@example.com with subject line: Full Time Hustler - YOUR NAME.
Please include your resume, your social media handles, and a cover letter.
“100% of the shirts you don’t make, don’t get worn.”
- Kenny Flowers